Wrong Analogy

7 Jul

I am going to tell you that I don’t really know what the appropriate analogy would be..  but just that it’s not this:

“i would love to know you more angel, cos am lonely hearted and i would love you to fill the vacuum in my heart,i know this might sound strange but this truly from my heart.”

Fill the vacuum in his heart?  I get what he’s trying to do.. but, I don’t generally vacuum up goodness, do you?    Secondly,  what on earth is a vacuum doing in his heart?   That should be looked at.   Is it the type that requires replacement bags?   What happens when it pops – that just sounds like a huge mess.

Like I said – I don’t know what would have worked better for him, because I am really not cheesy in a lovey-dovey fashion.   Create a fun one, and if the suggestions are any good – I promise to send one out to an unsuspecting male and see if it works.

6 Responses to “Wrong Analogy”

1. Sidney July 7, 2012 at 12:06 am #

Huh…. makes me wonder if he’s trying to suck you into being his maid.

• bridgetclare July 7, 2012 at 1:26 am #

Hahaha yeah, watch out for anyone who mentions vacuums on the first contact/date!

2. butimbeautiful July 7, 2012 at 11:49 am #

I am a bagless vacuum cleaner – would you be my dust?

3. dramafreepaul July 8, 2012 at 3:01 am #

It sounds like he’s sucked you in. If you find him attractive, you could take his attachment hose and clean your carpet;)

• Soon2BeCatLady July 8, 2012 at 7:05 am #

That is so disturbing

• dramafreepaul July 10, 2012 at 1:43 am #

I hope I didn’t gross you out. I’m sure it pales in comparison to some of the nasty messages you receive online. I know a woman who gets some fowl emails. It’s a shame actually.