Intense Magnetism

28 Jun

I don’t believe for one second that this guy actually speaks like this:

“Its not to often external beauty inspires internal emotion in the way your photographic pixels did.  I am not the most amazing you will most likely ever meet, but I may be the most unique and interesting.  I love music with a passion.  I record and produce my own music.  I also play the guitar and sing.  Its puts my mind at peace and my soul at rest.  It can make this ever growing dissatisfaction with the world seem like a better place.  You really have caught my interest, not anyone can make me ramble and give me goose bumps through an LCD screen!  The sharing of emotion through written word is a lost art that is rarely appreciated anymore.  I like to consider myself a wordsmith in the poetic and song writing essence.  Its more of a hopeless romantic way to live…we are all star dust, created by a supernova.  Essentially the carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen inside us is all the same yet so radically different.  The question is why are my molecules drawn to yours with such intense magnetism?  I would really love to find out?  Would you like to explore the rabbit hole?.”

Not to mention, I would suggest that no less than five women per day can make him ramble in an online dating message and give him these alleged goose bumps he speaks of.

While the message itself is quite endearing,  it is still a form letter.  He could have added a mere two sentences that proved he read what I had to say on my profile, and I would have at very least responded.

14 Responses to “Intense Magnetism”

1. atrandom37 June 28, 2013 at 3:13 am #

I concur – certainly sounds like a form letter. However, the ramblings can be amusing. Keep pressing on!

2. LDN June 28, 2013 at 6:21 am #

If he’s such a wordsmith, he would have noticed at least three typos in that ramble. 😉

3. girlseule July 27, 2013 at 5:23 am #

Inspired by photographic pixels? Oh dear!! Yeah who talks like that!

4. Geemonster November 7, 2013 at 1:52 am #

Wait, where are you from? I got this message awhile back from a guy, and my friend got the same message from the same guy!! Gotta love the copy paste-rs!

5. gillybird86 November 7, 2013 at 1:53 am #

Wait, are you from MN? I got this same message awhile back from a guy on OKC, and my friend just got the exact same message from the same guy! Gotta love the copy paste-ers!!

6. Tiffany November 26, 2013 at 1:23 am #

Literally recieved this same exact message a day ago. Thought it sounded like it was taken from a movie and googled it. What the Hell!